Performance To Go
High-Performance Without The Complexity
microMighty contains a high-performance 32-bit processor for some serious application processing. But, we've taken it a step further. microMighty contains an implementation of the Lua programming language that is tightly coupled with the hardware to provide maximum performance without the complications of specialized tools to install or reading thousands of documentation pages. All you need is a text editor and/or a terminal.
Build that great go-anywhere application. microMighty embraces portable applications and battery management. We even threw in the charger; just connect to the included USB port to charge.
microMighty has 27 I/O, including 4 servo connections, 256K RAM, a 1 MB FLASH disk and jam packed with timers, PWM's, serial ports and other interfaces. That's a whole lot of stuff on a 2" x 1.2" board.
microMighty contains a 216 MHz 32-bit processing core AND a double-prescision floating point unit for some serious computational performance.
microMighty is a micro-sized platform for today's demanding applications. At only 2" x 1.2" (that's only 50.8mm x 30.5mm!) microMighty can fit almost anywhere.
Did we mention that microMighty works with Lithium Polymer batteries? Built as a portable powerhouse, the microMighty platform runs from battery power and even includes all the circuitry to charge the Lithium-Poly battery from the USB port.
Freedom... Not Limits
Sure microMighty keeps things simple by eliminating tools and using an easy to learn language, but don't be limited by our application frameworks and APIs. As a fully open platform your welcome to get as close to the hardware as you want.
Keep your application just as simple as needed, but not too simple.
Signup to be notified of the upcoming IndieGoGo campaign and be one of the first to experience microMighty.
- 32-Bit 216 MHz ARM Cortex-M7 processor with a FPU for hardware floating-point operations
- Adaptive Real-Time Accelerator (ART) for 0 wait-state execution
- True Random Number Generator
- CRC Calculation Unit
- 96-Bit UUID
- 512 KB FLASH w/ 256 KB RAM
Communications and Input/Outputs
- 3 Controller Area Network (CAN) interfaces
- 7 - Serial Ports ( 6 UARTS + 1 USB-VCP)
- 2 - High Speed Hardware SPI Ports(fixed pins), Initialize any I/O pin as a SPI signal
- 1 - Hardware I2C Ports (fixed pins)
- 14 - Hardware Timers
- 4 LEDs
- USB 2.0 Full-Speed (VCP + MSC)
- 27 General Purpose I/O (GPIO), 6 Analog Inputs (12-Bit)
- Built in 500 mA USB single-cell Lithium Polymer battery charger.
- Auto Load switching: Charge the battery and power from USB or an external 5V source.
- Power input from USB, I/O Pin or single cell LiPo Battery pack (JST connection).
- 8 MHz on-board crystal reference.
- 1 MB FLASH Disk for application and data storage
- No hassle labeling of board interconnects.
- 2" x 1.2" outside dimensions
- 2 - #4-40 mounting holes
- -40 C to +85 C operation
- TBD Weight