Directly Interface with Peripherals
microMighty was designed to interface directly with analog and digital sensors, displays, motors, LEDs and many other devices. Sensor modules plug directly into the microMighty connectors, don't require extra hardware, and they do not require lots of complicated software.
Working with a new sensor? Experiment using the Lua REPL and take measurements under varying conditions. Calibrate and learn how to work with new sensors with simple experiments, then build your project.
microMighty includes 4 connectors that are pre-wired to connect directly with standard analog servo motors.
Signup to be notified of the upcoming IndieGoGo campaign and be one of the first to experience microMighty.
- 32-Bit 216 MHz ARM Cortex-M7 processor with a FPU for hardware floating-point operations
- Adaptive Real-Time Accelerator (ART) for 0 wait-state execution
- True Random Number Generator
- CRC Calculation Unit
- 96-Bit UUID
- 512 KB FLASH w/ 256 KB RAM
Communications and Input/Outputs
- 3 Controller Area Network (CAN) interfaces
- 7 - Serial Ports ( 6 UARTS + 1 USB-VCP)
- 2 - High Speed Hardware SPI Ports(fixed pins), Initialize any I/O pin as a SPI signal
- 1 - Hardware I2C Ports (fixed pins)
- 14 - Hardware Timers
- 4 LEDs
- USB 2.0 Full-Speed (VCP + MSC)
- 27 General Purpose I/O (GPIO), 6 Analog Inputs (12-Bit)
- Built in 500 mA USB single-cell Lithium Polymer battery charger.
- Auto Load switching: Charge the battery and power from USB or an external 5V source.
- Power input from USB, I/O Pin or single cell LiPo Battery pack (JST connection).
- 8 MHz on-board crystal reference.
- 1 MB FLASH Disk for application and data storage
- No hassle labeling of board interconnects.
- 2" x 1.2" outside dimensions
- 2 - #4-40 mounting holes
- -40 C to +85 C operation
- TBD Weight